We have a variety of opportunities for volunteers at A Children’s House for the Soul that include:
- Administrative tasks
- Fundraising and grant applications
- Welcoming and hospitality for our events
- Cooking or baking treats for our events
- Special events (family picnics, play days, galas, luncheons) volunteers and coordinators
- Bible study and prayer group leaders and volunteers
- Professionals to lead our weekly group sessions
- Camp Dermadillo airport volunteers
- Camp Dermadillo counselor, staff or medical team
Or if you have another gift to share that you think would be helpful, please let us know!
Thank you so much for considering volunteering at A Children’s House for the Soul. We love our volunteers! Your willingness to give of yourself to help another makes our heart happy! Thanks for sharing your gifts and talents with all of us at A Children’s House for the Soul.